Web Update 09.20 Sunday 3rd June 2018
OK – the below is a list of what still needs to be done, in order of priority (we have passed this list to the host) – number 1 is still a major concern as it’s been a total of four days now!
- We spoke to your colleague re problems with the dns resolution, who said this would be escalated, and he would reply via the support ticket – but I don’t see anything or any change this morning? I uploaded a list of the information I am working on – we ideally need all the websites back working again ASAP (pages 2 and 3 of the PDF) – aside from those mentioned in 2, 3, 4 below. This is causing a lot of emails and comments, as I am sure you can appreciate – so we need this to be escalated.
- Unable to add the domain suzyscott.com says it is already on the apache server, but it doesn’t appear in WHM?
- Re the ongoing migration for SuzyScott.com I’ve now been able to download the database file for wordpress. If you can join these together it would be welcomed.
- Do you need the database files for HereToThereGroup too, or is that ready for me to test?
- Could you please upgrade our package to Large VPS, and send an invoice for the difference in cost for this month?